Family Safari Tent
INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM YOUR SELF CONTAINED SAFARI
Begin your days with a serene sunrise over the
sparkling waters of the eastern beach.
Enjoy your own private slice of wilderness paradise in one of our Family Safari Tents. With each safari tent individually named after significant Bardi Jawi people and places, they have been specifically created with the environment in mind. Our Safari Tents run on solar power, with generator backup, and are supplied with local bore water to maintain a low impact on country.
A wonderful option for families. Relax on your spacious balcony as you enjoy panoramic ocean views and cook up a storm on the BBQ. Located within seconds’ walk to the Cape Leveque Lighthouse and the historic boardwalk, our Safari Tents are designed to give a no-fuss upgraded camping experience to those who prefer to maintain basic luxuries, such as an en-suite bathroom and private fridge.
Kooljaman. Where every guest is family, and you are always welcome home.
- Queen bed & 2 single beds. Trundle option available.
- All linen & towels provided
- Personal amenities
- Gas BBQ with kettle
- Timber dining setting
- Spacious balcony with ocean views
- Private bathroom
- All cooking equipment, cutlery & crockery
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, mosquito coils
- Located overlooking the eastern beach
- Close proximity to lighthouse and historic boardwalk
- No alcohol for sale at Kooljaman. BYO welcome.
- Strictly no pets
- 4WD access only
- Bore water is drinkable
- Bush Butler option available
- Restaurant bookings for dinner essential
- Board games for hire at reception
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am.
- Prices are based on twin share, charges apply for additional adults or children.
- 3 night stays are the most economical option.
- Prices vary according to seasons and events.