Camp Sites - Powered
Camping in a Family Friendly Environment
Experience the pristine Kimberly wilderness in the heart
of Bardi Jawi country.
At Kooljaman you’ll be camping on red pindan dirt in the heart of Bardi Jawi country, in a convenient and relaxing spot near our famous western sunset beach. Our campsite was specifically designed with the environment in mind, and as such there are a few restrictions in place to ensure that we maintain a low impact on country.
As we operate on solar power with generator backup, and source our water from local bores, we are unable to cater for large camper trailers, caravans or motorhomes as we have limited resources available. We are able to provide power for one camp fridge and lighting only. Our campsites are 4m x 6m and we require all camper trailers, camper vans and tents to be able to fit within these dimensions. We allow one vehicle per site within the site boundaries.
As we are situated in a wildlife area, pets are strictly not permitted on the property.
Our campground features two shared amenities blocks, as well as a well-maintained camp kitchen with gas stove cooking and BBQ cooking facilities for campers. There is also a coin laundry available and picnic pergolas. With just 25 sites available and their excellent proximity to reception, the restaurant, sunset deck, historical boardwalk and western beach track, our campsites are in high demand and book out up to a year in advance. Early bookings are essential during peak season to avoid disappointment.
Sorry, we are unable to guarantee your favourite site but will try where possible.
Kooljaman. Where every guest is family, and you're always welcome home.
- Two shared amenities blocks
- Campground kitchen features fridge/freezer, gas stove cooking, BBQ cooking
- Picnic pergolas
- Coin laundry
- Power supply strictly limited to 1 camp fridge and lighting
- Close proximity to sunset beach, restaurant, sunset deck and historic boardwalk
- No alcohol for sale at Kooljaman. BYO welcome.
- No Caravans, No Motor homes
- No Pets
- 1 vehicle per site
- 4WD access only
- Bore water is drinkable
- Bush Butler option available
- Restaurant bookings for dinner essential
- Check in 2pm. Check out 10am.
- $55 per night twin share
- $50 per night twin share 3+ nights