- Reception open from 8am – 5pm from April to October and 8am - 4pm from November to March.
- Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS welcome.
- No Wi-Fi available.
- ATM facility available during reception hours.
- Telstra payphone - phonecard required. Please note: Kooljaman does not sell phone cards.
- Fuel available from nearby communities.
- Guest laundry facilities.
- Board games available.
- Used book exchange.
- Tour desk for local tour bookings & enquiries.
- Beach equipment available to hire, including; snorkels, beach towels, and umbrellas.
- We do not have alcohol for sale, however you are welcome to bring your own.
We have a small store with limited essential groceries, ice and bait available for purchase.
*Bookings are essential.
*Road suitable for 4WD camper trailers only.
*Strictly no pets.
*Power restricted to one camp fridge & lighting only.
Fuel and Stores
Ardyaloon community (One Arm Point) has a
petrol station you can access 24/7 with either your credit card or
debit card (18km from Kooljaman).
Kooljaman General Store: We have a small general store that has basic items available for purchase, such as; barbecue packs, frozen bread, ice creams, UHT milk, ice, bait and some canned goods. No fresh fruit or vegetables are available.
Community Shops: Both Ardyaloon and Djarindjin Community have shops which are open on weekdays with a good range of grocery items including meat, fruit, vegetables and supermarket items. Both shops are within 20 km of Kooljaman.